PWM/Servo Driver - I2C interface - PCA9685
You want to make a cool robot, maybe a hexapod walker, or maybe just a piece of art with a lot of moving parts. Or maybe you want to drive a lot of LEDs with precise PWM output. Then you realize that your microcontroller has a limited number of PWM outputs! What now? You could give up OR you could just get this handy PWM and Servo driver breakout.
Availability: In Stock
- It's an I2C-controlled PWM driver with a built-in clock. That means that, unlike the TLC5940 family, you do not need to continuously send it signal tying up your microcontroller, it's completely free running!
- It is 5V compliant, which means you can control it from a 3.3V microcontroller, with 3.3V logic pull-ups, and still safely sink up to 5.5V outputs (this is good for when you want to control common-anode white or blue LEDs with 3.4+ forward voltages)
- 6 address select pins so you can wire up to 62 of these on a single i2c bus, a total of 992 outputs - that's a lot of servos or LEDs
- Adjustable frequency PWM up to about 1.6 KHz
- 12-bit resolution for each output - for servos, that means about 4us resolution at 60Hz update rate
- Configurable push-pull or open-drain output
- Output enable pin to quickly disable all the outputs
- Be the first to review this product
WRITE YOUR OWN REVIEW
How do you rate this product? *